Just like Guglielmo Marconi successfully discovered radio waves and completed the first trans-Atlantic wireless transmission, we feel like we’re bringing the next generation of wireless tech to your fingertips.
Whether you are a DIY maker or a professional developer, the Marconi is the only connected device simple enough for every DIY’er and advanced enough for OEM applications while solving the biggest problem: cost-effective connectivity. It’s like an Arduino™ or Raspberry Pi™ only simplified with an easy-to-use app. It’s perfect for the novice as no programming skills are needed, yet advanced developers can customize code and use the API for more sophisticated control.
- In harmony with a variety of sensors; 1 serial port,1 I2C port
- Internal sensor voltage available; 3.3v 2A, and 5v .5mA
Control via app or API
- Available with or without our enclosure, fits a variety of readily available enclosures
- Excellent solution for solar arrays and off grid systems
- Custom solutions for OEM may be available
There are no reviews yet.